Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stop and Smell the Flowers

Spring is here and the flowers are blooming!  I rode through a nice little park here in Orlando last week and had to stop by their rose garden to stop to smell the flowers.  So pretty, don't you think?








Here are some pictures I took a couple of years ago at Leu Gardens.









And if you really really like flowers....here are some more from Longboat Key...with sunsets added.


Apparently I didn't notice the date was on...






Looking at these pictures made me realize how past due I am for a visit to this piece of Heaven on Earth..

2 comments:

Privet and Holly said...

Roses in April!
Lucky duck : )
They are just a
dream in our area
right now, but I
enjoyed seeing all
of your pretty pics.
Thanks!
xx Suzanne

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Linda, so sorry I missed you at Art Angels! We really had fun, it is so amazing the connection bloggers have. I hope to meet you at Shelly's

Carol