Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Art Angels Flea Market ~ Saturday February 26 ~ 8am to 2pm


Excited about our Flea Market this Saturday!  There will be Pioneer Days here as a traditional local fun day and hopefully will bring more traffic by Art Angels!  I have been on a longer stretch at work....this will be my 5th too many hours a day, and last for a few days.  I have SO much to do to get ready for Saturday!  Will post pictures of "my stash" of past junk finds that need pricing and sprucing later.  Will need to go junking tomorrow...need some more good stuff....even though my storage room is full...ya know how it is... off to work...hope it goes by fast!!!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

I would LOVE to go to this - and I would if I lived nearby! Can't wait til summer flea markets this year. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog and store. I see that you work in an assisted living facility. I am so thankful for all you "angels" that work there. my dad was in one for awhile but now in a nursing home. I am so appreciative of all of you willing to work in the field. Have a great day! melissa