Friday, February 25, 2011

Art Angels Flea Market ~ Saturday February 26 ~ 8am to 2pm


Yesterday I went to the Thrift Store to pick up last minute treasures to pretty up for the sale tomorrow.  Now I am putting everything together, or trying to.  I have so much to do!!  But I had to share a few of the great buys I brought home yesterday.  I went to a bigger Thrift Store (of the same name of my usual haunt) and love that place.
Picked up this bag of old shoe shine brushes, most are 100% horse  hair.....

Thought this was cool with the shoe horn..

These are some great finds...from different sales

Opps..sorry he is not for sale!  I think he is saying "Really Mom?"

....and so is she!

Love this tea set...got it on sale for $7.44 for the whole set!

This is a Fuller Brush Lucite hand mirror I found yesterday...

Have been collecting some vintage purses to sell...
Some pretty placemats and napkins I found...and the Marti Gras pink flatware I have

This cook book was printed in 1953...


More goodies I found yesterday...a silver plated lazy susan and the cake servers and pasta and spoon servers...
What a mess....lots and lots of work today!!!!!!!!

Love these...Mom had the large cups when I was growing up...sell or not to sell?

I have had this for a month or so... this is what I saw on the shelf of the Thrift Store.....
....and look what was inside...for $3.95!!!  I couldn't believe it!   Full of someone's private recipes!
Even though my cooking is limited now...I just can't sell this...it is so neat...a lifetime of great meals a family enjoyed! 


Found these great Christmas houses yesterday...all $1.95 for the small houses and $2.95 for the larger houses!   I am not selling these either....the picture does not do them justice...so very very pretty!!!

And again....great, great, great, oh did I mention this is great?  See the stainless steal vintage ice bucket??

So...maybe I need to read this book...or maybe by tomorrow it will be!
http://artangelsarts.weebly.com/index.html

No comments: