Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vacation Time ~ Soon to be Over



     My vacation time is coming to a fast close.  It did get better after the "yellow to silvery blue-lavender" hair.  It is getting better with each shampoo.  Last Friday night I joined my daughter, Jamie and my Mom Sue to have dinner with her honey's Mom, Debbie.  Jamie's honey, Erik is a Marine and is up in North Carolina nursing his surgery he had on his knee last month....waiting to get out of the service, go to school and join the police academy. We are so proud and grateful for him!!   Debbie is great and we had great conversation and laughs!  She will be a wonderful MIL ??!! to Jamie.  Here are some pictures:

Debbie & Jamie



Me, Mom, Debbie, & Jamie
Fun!!!


     Saturday my son Jason & his sweetie Ashley took Me, my Mom Sue, & Jamie up to Wildwood near the Villages to meet her family.  They have been dating over a year & a half, so it was past time.  Her family are great!!  I felt a "friend connection" the minute I met Ashley's Mom, Janice.  She loves antiques and thrifting too.  We all had a nice lunch with Ashley's sister & her two little boys and the rest of the two families to include Ashley's dad, Mike.  Then we went to the Villages to the town that is based on Key West.  We had a blast!!  Here are some pictures:

Ashley & Jason
Perfect!!!
Mom Sue, Me, Ashley, & Jamie

Jamie & my Mom Sue
Aren't they beautiful?


Love the way they have the town decorated....lots of rustic looks!!!





Janice & Me
Hope to be good long time friends and family!!

They have lots & lots of golf carts too....
Holy golf carts.....



 Maybe the alligator should read this!  Yikes!
This is a little boat trip we went on...it was fun!
Janice,  Cason (Ashley's nephew), Ashley, Jason, Mom Sue, Jamie, & Me

Cason (he is so cute and has a great personality for a little guy), Ashley, & Jason

Jamie Lynn
My beautiful girl!!!







End of a great day!!!


Here are some pictures of the flowers that Karen at Art Angels made up for me to give to my Mom for Mothers Day!  Aren't they beautiful...she does such a great job!!!  My "kids" gave me some beautiful lilies and a gift card to Micheals!!



Beautiful!!!

Thanks for looking....hope you had a great weekend too!!!

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Vacations are SO much fun...I need one too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...and for reading about our Mini picker adventure "that never was!"

Jillian